PIECE WATER (1) BOTTLE
ALL NATURAL BONG WATER ALTERNATIVE
Piece Water’s™ unique proprietary blend of safe-all- natural mineral, vegetable, and fruit extracts work to prevent resin from forming on your bong, water pipe, or bubbler. It’s 100% All Natural and Absolutely Non-Toxic! Add Piece Water ™ to a clean bong and your piece will remain clean and clear from resin build up. When you are ready to change your piece water ™ simply rinse your pipe with tap water and it will be clean! In addition Piece Water ™ acts as filter of particulate matter, which makes for cleaner & much smoother hits.
- Keeps Your Bong Clean While Smoking
- Acts As A Filter of Smoke Particulate, Which Makes for Much Cleaner and Smoother Hits
- Viscosity Produces Better Draw For A Deeper Pull
- Reduces Smell Between Water Changes
- Eliminates Need To Clean Your Bong With Harsh Chemicals (Just a quick rinse with tap water and your water pipe is clean!)
- Precision Blend For Perfect Mix Every Time
- Use Only As Much As Needed
- Store in Refrigerator for Cool Hits
- Works Great for Flowers or Concentrates
- Proprietary Blend Of All Natural Mineral, Vegetable, and Fruit Extracts
- Size: 12 Fl OZ (355 mL)
- Water Pipe Fills Per Bottle: This depends on size of your Water Pipe. A 12” Water Pipe holds roughly 2 oz of water. In this case, a 12 OZ bottle of Piece Water ™ will have 6 + fills per Water Pipe.
- Water Pipe Hits Per Fill: This Depends on user Preference. You can change your Piece Water™ as often as you like. Piece Water ™ customers report great results remain after 40 hits.
- Handcrafted in Small Batches
- Discreet Shipping
BUY MORE AND SAVE!
(3) 12 FL OZ BOTTLES
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next
Posted by Carter on Jun 16th 2019
I’m always high and this is amazing
Posted by email@example.com on May 12th 2019
I love your product. I use my water piece with piece water and I just rinse with hot water and my my water peace stays nice clean
Best product. Even better customer service!!!
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on May 1st 2019
This is my 2nd time using the solution and boy do I love it. It keeps my glass so clean. I went a few weeks without cleaning replacing the solution to test it and after a lot of product being put to the test after a quick rinse with warm water ( I added a little bit of dish soap to help with the bong water smell lol) the glass was clean. Didn’t need no cleaner, alcohol or anything. It was crystal clean the second I poured out the dirty water. 10/10 will recommend
Works pretty much as described
Posted by Unknown on Mar 31st 2019
There's only one flaw with piece water, if you like to take bigger dabs then most of the oil just floats on top of the water. But it also just pours right out when I empty my rig.
Great product, Great support.
Posted by Richelle on Mar 6th 2019
I purchased my first piecewater from a smoke shop and was eager to try it. I'm not sure what happened though because when I opened it, it smelled of rotten eggs/sulfur. Unsure of what could make that smell (ingredients indicate nothing could make that reaction) I called the shop and then emailed the company. Returned my product and had customer service send me a new one in the mail instantly. I was super pleased with how fast their team handled this situation. Upon my new order, everything was completely normal. No oder and tastes like normal water. ( I dry hit the other bottle when it was in my piece, bad idea
Posted by Cheyenne Richardson on Nov 28th 2018
I ordered a three pack of piece water a while back and my bottle started to get some random floating pieces in it. I got in contact with someone from piece water and they sent me a fresh bottle! Amazing customer service and a company who stands by their product.
So far, so good
Posted by Mark on Sep 17th 2018
I haven't been using it long enough to tell how much of a difference it will make, but I can already see less buildup. It is a bit "thicker" than water, and therefore adds a bit more resistance when you pull, but I kinda like that.
Posted by J on Sep 9th 2018
Magic water!! Keeps your piece clean and prevents residue build up definitely recommend!
should i switch?
Posted by melissa on Sep 3rd 2018
I really liked this product. I was so surprised it cleaned up as advertised. I did have a hard time getting my friends to try it. it does freak people out. I would use it for my hard to clean pieces.
Posted by Nathan Mills on Jun 24th 2018
Its a product with a unique purpose. I think its more intended for dry substances. How ever i still have it in my piece and it still doesn't taste bad or anything.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 33 | Next